Cooler Master, a maker of innovative gaming peripherals and computer components, is partnering with CAPCOM to release an exclusive line of Street Fighter 6 themed components and peripherals.
This new range of character-themed items includes PC peripherals like uniquely designed keyboards, AIOs, air coolers, and mouse pads, as well as PSUs, PC cases, chairs, and headsets. This collection will be available throughout September.
The Street Fighter 6 set by Cooler Master includes:
• Caliber X2 SF6 Limited Edition Chair;
• CH331 Street Fighter Edition Headset;
• CK570 Street Fighter Edition Keyboard;
• Hyper 212 Halo SF6 Air Cooler;
• MasterLiquid 360L Core SF6 AIO;
• MM310 Street Fighter Edition Mouse;
• MP511 Street Fighter Edition Mouse Pad;
• MWE Gold V2 SF6 Power Supply;
• TD500 Mesh V2 Street Fighter Edition Case.
In the upcoming days, Cooler Master will host giveaways, allowing fans a chance to win items from this new gear lineup.
This exclusive collection will be available from September, offering Street Fighter fans a truly immersive and personalized gaming.
Main image: YouTube